Billing/ Payment Options
Why worry about paying your energy bills on time? McKenzie Electric Cooperative offers two programs that allow your McKenzie Electric payment to be withdrawn directly from your bank account each month.
Electronic Funds Transfer
- Deducts payments automatically from a checking or savings account
- Payment is deducted on the first business day of the month
- Receive a paper bill with enough time to review it before payment
- Bills are paid on time every month
- No more stamps or checks
No charge for participation
Receive a $10 Bill Credit for Signing Up!!!!!!
Click HERE for Automatic Payments Application
- Maintains consistent monthly payments
- Reduces variences in payments due to weather and other changes in energy usage
Fixed Payments. are fixed and based on average energy use from the past 12 months. Members have a catch-up month when the account balance will be paid in full and payment amounts will be recalculated.
Variable Payments, are recalculated every month based on the energy use from the past 12 months. You are always responsible for the actual balance on your electric bill.
Located to the left of the Member Service window is the payment kiosk. This payment process is free, fast, easy and is available 24/7. The Kiosk will take cash and credit cards.
The proces is this simple:
- Step 1: Touch the screen to start
- Step 2: Enter your account number or scan your bar code that is located on your bill
- Step 3: Enter your information
- Step 4: Define the amount you would like to pay
- Step 5: Instert payment (cash/card)
- Step 6: Take your receipt
For your convenience your bill payment can be placed in the drop box 24/7. The Payment drop box is located to the right of the Member Service drive-thru window.
Member Service Window
Member Service Representatives are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m right from the convenience of your vehicle.
Dakota West Credit Union - New Town
Payments are taken at the Dakota West Credit Union located at 105 East Ave, New Town, ND 58763 - (701) 627-3737. Lobby hours 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
First International Bank - Killdeer
Payments are accepted at First International Bank located at 75 Central Ave S, Killdeer, ND 58640 - (701) 764-5666. Lobby hours 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please, contact our office at 701.444.9288, if you are interested in Budget Billing or Automatic Deduction.