Billing/ Payment Options
Why worry about paying your energy bills on time? McKenzie Electric Cooperative offers two programs that allow your McKenzie Electric payment to be withdrawn directly from your bank account each month.
Electronic Funds Transfer
- Deducts payments automatically from a checking or savings account
- Payment is deducted on the first business day of the month
- Receive a paper bill with enough time to review it before payment
- Bills are paid on time every month
- No more stamps or checks
No charge for participation
Receive a $10 Bill Credit for Signing Up
Click HERE for Automatic Payments Application
- Maintains consistent monthly payments
- Reduces variences in payments due to weather and other changes in energy usage
Fixed Payments. are fixed and based on average energy use from the past 12 months. Members have a catch-up month when the account balance will be paid in full and payment amounts will be recalculated.
Variable Payments, are recalculated every month based on the energy use from the past 12 months. You are always responsible for the actual balance on your electric bill.
Please, contact our office at 701.444.9288, if you are interested in Budget Billing or Automatic Deduction.